Talk Radio 960 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Talk Radio 960 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Never miss out on Rob and Bernie in the morning plus great talk shows including Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram and more.
Setting up Talk Radio 960 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KROF. Tap on the station logo to get to the Talk Radio 960 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Talk Radio 960 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, [play KROF].”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org