Jeff Landry Hosts Political All-Star Lineup On Moon Griffon Show
As Moon Griffon sets sail for the Alaskan cruise, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry jumps into his chair to host the Wednesday, July 11 show. AG Landry and Chief Deputy Attorney General Bill Stiles welcome a political all-star lineup - 6 guests in all - to the show.
- Congressman Clay Higgins: discussion about ICE
- Katie Arrington: woman who defeated Congressman Mark Sanford in South Carolina's 1st congressional district in June
- Legislative Auditor Daryl Purpera: LDH oversight over La. Medicaid program
- Trump Administration Budget Director Mick Mulvaney
- Church at Addis Rev. Tom Shepard: Teaching children and adults about Cyber Safety
- U.S. Attorney Jeff Sessions: Operation Broken Heart and National Healthcare Fraud Takedown
Representative Clay Higgins joins Attorney General Jeff Landry to discuss the importance of ICE and why he disagrees with the Democrat Party's rhetoric against the agency.
Attorney General Jeff Landry talks with Katie Arrington about her big victory over incumbent Representative Mark Sanford in South Carolina, her connection to Louisiana, and how she is recovering from a terrible vehicle crash after she won in June.
Louisiana AG Jeff Landry, whose department has fought hard against Medicaid fraud since taking office, discusses the topic with Legislative Auditor Daryl Purpera. Purpera recently called the LDH oversight over our state's Medicaid program "willy-nilly, loosey-goosey."
Attorney Jeff Landry welcomes Trump Administration Budget Director Mick Mulvaney for a candid discussion about government reform.
Attorney General Jeff Landry, whose office has been catching online predators since he was elected, welcomes Rev. Tom Shepard in to discuss cyber safety and how to teach children and adults how to be smart with their smartphones.
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and La. Attorney General Jeff Landry discuss their federal/state partnership in arrest child predators and other people committing crimes online. The two also discuss the National Healthcare Fraud Takedown, AG Sessions' efforts to combat Medicaid fraud at the federal level.
To listen to the show IN ITS ENTIRETY, CLICK BELOW: