12 of Louisiana’s Most Romantic Locations
Romance is always in the air here in the Bayou State. We are a loving bunch of folks! But let's be honest, love and affection is basically where you want it to be. Whether it's on a lakefront, a restaurant with candles, or just walking in one of our gorgeous and lush parks.
Only in Louisiana has some outstanding suggestions for romantic locations in Louisiana. When is the last time you visited one of these places? It might be time to try them out, and spice up your love life a little! And feel free to let us know where your special romantic spots are across the state!
- Rip Van Winkle Gardens - New Iberia - 20 acres overlooking Lake Peigneur
- South Toledo Bend State Park - Anoco - amazing sunsets over the reservoir
- Sicily Falls WMA - Sicily Island - a hidden treasure near the Mississippi border
- Jungle Gardens - Avery Island - home of Tabasco, and lush vegetation
- The Garden American Rose Center - Shreveport - unique and oh so fragrant!
- Myrtles Plantation - St Francisville - the most haunted house in America, and perfect to cuddle up with that special someone
- Louisiana Castle - Franklinton - for a fairy tale evening, for sure
- Hodges Gardens - Florien - beautiful park, and famous for their Easter sunrise services
- Oak Alley Plantation - Vacherie - one of Louisiana's most famous and picturesque locations
- Woldenberg River Front Park - New Orleans - across the street from Jackson Square, with a beautiful view of the Mississippi River
- Cajun Country Cottages - Breaux Bridge - romantic views along beautiful Bayou Teche
- Houmas House Plantation - Darrow - site of many movies that were filmed on the grounds of this historic home