28th Annual Tinsel & Treasures Holiday Market Returns To Lafayette
Tinsel & Treasures is back! Join the Junior League of Lafayette as they kick off the holiday season with their holiday market held at the Cajundome Convention Center. Tinsel & Treasures will take place from Wednesday, September 23 to Sunday, September 25, 2021. All proceeds that are raised help the Junior League of Lafayette continue its mission of improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
28th Annual Tinsel & Treasures presented by the Junior League of Lafayette
Purchase tickets through Ticketmaster HERE. Tickets are also available at the CAJUNDOME Box Office.
Single-day General Admission tickets are $13. Children 10 years old and younger are admitted free.
Come out and support Junior League of Lafayette on:
- Thursday, September 23, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday, September 24, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 25, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Strollers are permitted from 3 p.m.–8 p.m. on Thursday only.
The following events are included with a General Admission ticket:
- Santa Sneak Peek: 3 p.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, September 23. Santa Sneak Peek is sponsored by Acadiana Pediatric Dentistry and includes a complimentary picture with Santa.
- Cocoa with Mrs. Claus: 4 p.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, September 23. Join Mrs. Claus for storytime, songs, and hot cocoa! Cocoa with Mrs. Claus is sponsored by Dr. John A. Hendry, DDS.
- Ladies’ Night: 5 p.m.–8 p.m. Friday, September 24. Grab your friends for an evening of shopping, hors d’ oeuvres, music, and a specialty cocktail for purchase. Ladies’ Night is sponsored by Paul’s Jewelry.
- Merry Mimosas: 9 a.m.–11 a.m., Saturday, September 25. Enjoy Brazos Huval and Matt Harris, local Cajun duo, for your musical enjoyment and purchase mimosas while shopping! Sponsored by Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry.
Be sure to check out some of Tinsel & Treasures Special Events:
Preview Party Silent Auction:
Preview Party online auction items are NOW live through ClickBid. Bidding will close Friday, September 25 at 7 p.m. Browse our fabulous auction items and get your bids in on your favorite items before time runs out. CLICK HERE for more information on how to start bidding.
Merry Mimosa Raffle:
New this year is our Merry Mimosa Raffle sponsored by Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry. The raffle winner will receive a Multi-Row Diamond and Yellow Gold Bracelet, donated by Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry, valued at $3,150. Tickets will be available online for $50 each starting Tuesday, September 14. Tickets will also be available for purchase in person at the holiday market beginning Thursday, September 23. The drawing will be held on Saturday, September 25 at 12 p.m. following Merry Mimosas. CLICK HERE for more information and to purchase your ticket(s).
Sparkle & Shine Raffle:
This year the Sparkle & Shine Raffle gives you a chance to win one of two fabulous prizes. The first prize is $10,000 cash and the second prize is a $10,000 Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry shopping spree. The drawing will be held at 4:45 p.m. on Saturday, September 25 at the CAJUNDOME Convention Center. CLICK HERE for more information and to purchase your ticket(s).
Ladies Night Experience:
Grab your friends for an evening of shopping, music, and a specialty cocktail for purchase.
Gain access to a VIP area with the purchase of a Ladies’ Night bag for $35 full of specialty items, including admission to the holiday market, gift certificates, and more! CLICK HERE for more information or to purchase a ticket.
Virtual Tinsel & Treasures Holiday Market:
Can’t attend Tinsel & Treasures 2021 in person? Join the Virtual Tinsel & Treasures holiday market happening from September 27 – October 3, 2021. This week-long virtual event lets you browse merchants via our website and our private Facebook Merchants & Shoppers Group. CLICK HERE for more information about our virtual market.
Spread some holiday cheer with your little ones before Santa drops down the chimney. The virtual Children’s Event is back with your choice of date: Saturday, December 11 or Saturday, December 18 at 9 a.m. For a $35 donation, your child will be able to enjoy a morning with Santa and friends online while exploring safe, kid-themed items in a box, including a signed photo from Santa with “special friends,” stationery to write a letter to Santa, and other hands-on holiday activities. Boxes are available now and are LIMITED. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Overflow parking for Tinsel & Treasures shoppers will be available at Cajun Field. Free shuttles will run on the following schedule to the Convention Center doors:
- Thursday ~ 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday ~ 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday ~ 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Please look for signs designating Tinsel & Treasures Parking. Note, there will be absolutely no shuttle service from any overflow parking areas not clearly marked as Tinsel & Treasures Parking.