Festive Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren’t Margaritas
Happy Cinco de Mayo, friends! I love everything about this day, great drinks, great food, great people to celebrate with. If you want to honor this festive Mexican holiday with some cocktails, but you aren't necessarily a margarita fan, we've got you covered.
Bustle.com has some really refreshing tequila drinks that are perfect for celebrating. Enjoy, and drink responsibly, y'all.
- Paloma - grapefruit soda, lime juice, salt, and your favorite tequila
- St Ambrose Cup - Cucumber, lemon, Campari, and simple syrup
- The Temptress - Oculto Beer, fresh strawberries, lime, basil, and a splash of agave nectar
- Cilantro Julep - Tequila, pineapple wedge, amber agave nectar, lime juice, and crushed cilantro leaves
- Aloe You Long Time - Maestro Dobel tequila, chareau, simple syrup, lime and lemon juice