Franklin Teenager Busted for Shooting Up a House and a Car
A 15-year-old teenager has been arrested in connection with a shooting incident that happened in the early morning hours of Saturday, October 1.
Franklin Police Department Chief Morris Beverly says that around 12:45 that Saturday morning someone started firing shots. Those shots ended up in a house and vehicle. He says no one was injured.
He says that as the investigation unfolded they determined a 15-year-old juvenile was the person they believe is responsible for these shots being fired.
- The shooting happened in the area of Iberia and Oakdale Street.
- A 15-year-old juvenile has been arrested in connection with the case.
- The juvenile was arrested on Wednesday, October 12.
What Has the Juvenile Been Charged with in Connection to the Case?
- According to Chief Morris, the charges are as follows:
- 18 Counts of Attempted Second-Degree Murder
- Illegal Possession of a Handgun by a Juvenile
- Illegal Use of a Weapon
Chief Beverly says he was arrested, but this person may not be the only person to be arrested in connection to this case.
The investigation continues.