Important Information About Recalled Child Products
It seems like every other day or so we are hearing about something being recalled, and today is no exception.
The list of recalled child products is relatively long this time.
There are multiple items that have issues, and the Louisiana Department of Justice wants you to know what items they are.
The list is as follows:
- Children's Pajama Pants by Just Love Fashion
- Forky 11" Plush Toy by Disney
- Girl's Pajama Sets by The Company Store
- Children's Security Blankets by Swaddle Bee
- Infant Steps Bouncers by Stokke
- Wooden Grasping Toyus by Lidl
- Kickster Bikes by Trek
- Children's Pajamas by H&M
- Infant Head and Neck Support Accessories by The Boppy Company
- Trampolines by Super Jumper
- Sock and Wrist Rattle Sets by London Bridge
- Children's Pajamas by SAMpark
- Kids Water Bottles by Contigo
- Inclined Sleepers by Dorel Juvenile Group USA
- Handmade Knit Dolls by the Beaufort Bonnet Company
- Children's Loungewear by Ragdoll & Rockets
- Children's Chairs and Shoots by RH
- Connecting Bath Toys by Pearhead Ubbi
- Children's Bunk Beds by Walker Edison Furniture
Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry's office has released the information about these products today.
You can go to www.AGJeffLandry.com/safetybox to view information about what you can do with these products.
In order to help ensure the well-being of all Louisiana children, I urge parents and guardians to take a brief moment to learn about these recalled products. I would do anything to ensure the safety of my child; and as your Attorney General, I am committed to doing whatever I can to protect all of our State's children.