More COVID Vaccination Sites Available
More sites that will be giving vaccinations for COVID-19 have been added to the list of participating locations.
Each person wishing to get a COVID-19 vaccination must call to make an appointment, and they have to meet all of the qualifications. All of the sites that were available last week had long waiting list of people interested in getting vaccinated.
Right now only the people who meet the following qualifications are eligible for a vaccine:
- Anyone who is 70-years-old and above
- Outpatient clinic providers and clinic staff
- Urgent Care Clinic providers and staff
- Community care clinic providers and staff
- Behavioral health providers and staff
- Dialysis providers and patients
- Home health service providers and recipients
- Dental providers and staff
Students, residents faculty and staff of allied health schools (if not already receiving vaccine or in a plan to receive from their respective schools)
If you click on the link below you will find a list of the places need to be contacted if you would like to try to get an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine:
To reach the full effect of the vaccine you have to be vaccinated once, and the again, several weeks later you will need another vaccination. And this applies to either one of the vaccines that are available now from Pzifer and Moderna. You can click here to find out more information about the vaccines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Things That Remind Us Of Summer