New Halloween Candy We Really Want To Try
'Tis the season to check out all the lovely Halloween candy! Now, I'm a chocolate person, but I also love candy corn and those little candy corn pumpkins at this time of year. It's kind of like we have a license to eat bad at Halloween - haha!
USA Today and Good Housekeeping found some new treats for us to try out for All Hallows Eve, and really, I'm kinda stoked about some of these! You can check them out below, and let us know if they look good to you too. And just for the record, I never buy Halloween candy until the very last minute, because honestly, I would just eat the whole bag by myself. Happy Halloween, y'all!
- Reese's Peanut Butter White Pumpkins - a holiday shaped Reese's with white coating. Yum
- Cadbury Harvest Mix Solid Milk Chocolates - milk chocolate spheres with autumn colored candy shells. Anything by Cadbury is OK with me
- Cookies & Screeem M&M's - dark and white chocolate with black and white speckled shells. I can't wait to try these!
- Pumpkin Spice Oreo's - Oreo has really stepped up the game lately! I'm not really a fan of anything pumpkin, but I might try these just because they are different
- Brach's Football Shaped Candy Corn - candy corn is my secret vice. Ilove it, so I will be more than happy to bite it in football form!
- White Pumpkin Pie M&M's - if it tastes more like pie than pumpkin, I'll try it! It looks like it's got a lot of spice, and has orange and white candy coating. Hey, I'm usually up for anything at least one
- Sweet Tarts Skulls and Bones - Pucker up, baby
- Nesle Butterfinger Cup Skulls - these come in smooth and crunchy, and are completely awesome
- Orange Halloween Kit Kat's - a regular Kit Kat with an orange coating sounds divine
- Peeps Marshmallow Spooky Cats - not that I love Peeps so much, but they would look cute as a garnish for your Halloween punch bowl
- Mike and Ike Sour Zombies - yesssss. Anything with zombies is good eatin'!
- Hot Tamales Cinnamon Apple Flavor - these are so good, and they are not too tart