Successful People Do These Things Before 8:00 AM Every Day
The key to success. Seems like everyone has an answer for how to achieve it, and I wish I knew what it was! Medium.com has some really great ways to make sure you get to your full potential as early in the day as possible. And their advice is 'the first 60–120 minutes of your day can change your entire life.' These are pretty simple and amazing ways to get you going, and I for one can't wait to put them in my routine! Who's with me?!
- Set yourself up for success the night before. The means get all your clothes together for the next day, turn off your 'workthink;, and be present with loved ones
- Sleep at least 7 hours. You'd be surprised at how much this has to do with your entire well being for the day. And don't start your day with caffeine, start it with a purpose.
- Wake up when you said you would. No lounging around in bed or hitting the snooze button. This is your first decision of the day, make it count.
- Get into a new environment as soon as possible. Even if it just means getting out of the bedroom and going outside. You'll change your perspective with a change of scenery.
- Meditate and pray. The key to success is how you visualize it to happen.
- Listen to high quality info while you are working out. This could be podcasts, audio books or even music that inspires you. And your exercise routine will benefit from lifting yourself up.
- Brain food can give you an amazing boost! Avocados, blueberries, beets, nuts and seeds
- Be creative while you're in a peak state. Seize the day while putting your best foot forward before half of the world is even awake. Create your success! I don't think it is a coincidence that the early bird gets the worm.