Celebrate International Beer Day at These Louisiana Breweries [VIDEO]
International Beer Day is today and what better way to celebrate than at some of our finest craft breweries in the great state of Louisiana! We take our food and drink seriously here, and there is really nothing better than supporting locally owned businesses who make our state such a unique destination.
There is also a Brewery Trail that will take you to some of the cool local spots to enjoy a craft beer on a hot summer day. Or anytime, really. Thrillist has also compiled a list of 'must try' local and regional brews, and some of our favorites are below. In a state that celebrates everything we love to eat and drink, this might be one of the best holidays ever. Enjoy, y'all!
- Parish Brewing in Broussard - 'Ghost in the Machine'
- Courtyard Brewery in New Orleans - 'Sonic Youth in 1983'
- NOLA Brewing in New Orleans - 'NOLA Funk Series'
- Bayou Teche Brewing in Arnaudville - 'Saison D'Écrevisses'
- Chafunkta Brewing Company in Mandeville - 'Old 504'