Great Advice From Bill Gates That You’ll Never Learn in School [VIDEO]
In addition to being one of the richest men in the world, and the co founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates is also a really, really good guy. He has proven time and again that hard work is the key to success, and because of his success, he has chosen to share his wealth through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to charities and organizations that he believes in. He is a top philanthropist, and a nice guy!
So when Bill Gates has advice for us, we should listen. I found a fascinating video of some of wisdom Bill Gates is passing along about life lessons, and things you weren't taught in school. It might just be the best thing I've seen all year, and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. Thank you Mr Gates, for reminding us of some of the things that are really important in life.
- Life's not fair, get used to it. Stop expecting life to hand you the things you think you deserve.
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you meet the boss.Instead of chewing you out in front of a classroom, it's a whole office now.
- If you mess up, it's not your parent's fault. Stop spreading the blame around and take responsibility for your failures.
- Your parents know something you don't. Perhaps, before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now.
- Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.