Hurricane Preparation List
The National Hurricane Center wants you to be prepared during the 2018 Hurricane Season, which is June 1 through November 30. They have a comprehensive guide to getting ready, even if you don't think you need to. Some of the things you need for preparation are below, and regardless of what you think, it's never too early to get started. Now is the time for you to get a game plan together with your family. Be safe, ya'll!
And if you need a specific emergency list, check this out from the Governor's Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.
- Develop an Evacuation Plan
- Secure an Insurance Check up
- Assemble Disaster Supplies
- Strengthen Your Home
- Identify Trusted Sources of Information
- Complete a Written Hurricane Plan for your Family
- Check on Your Neighbors
- Determine Your Risk