Some of Your Favorite Celebrities Were Beauty Queens [VIDEO]
We all know that beauty is only skin deep, and it doesn't last forever. That's why it's always best to be beautiful from the inside out (Thanks, Mom). But if you want to take a fun look back, some of our favorite celebrities once repped everything from small towns to the entire world. Amazing! MSN has a whole list, but some of my faves are below.
- Oprah Winfrey - Miss Black Tennessee - 1971
- Pryanka Chopra - Miss World - 2000
- Halle Berry - Miss Ohio -1985
- Carrie Underwood - Miss Northeastern State University runner up - 2003
- Britney Spears - as early as 3 years old Brit Brit was competing in her hometown of Kentwood, La.
- Diane Sawyer - America's Junior Miss - 1963
- Rihanna - Miss Combermere - 2004
- Gal Gadot - Miss Israel - 2004
- Lynda Carter -Miss Phoenix, Miss Arizona, and Miss USA - 1972
- Ali Landry - Miss USA - 1996
- Sophia Bush - Rose Queen - 2000
- Olivia Culpo - Miss Universe - 2012
Check out the video below of Ali Landry at the 1996 Miss USA pageant. Reppin' the great state of Louisiana!