8 U.S. National Parks In Louisiana
Louisiana is filled with beautiful bayous, a rich culture, and a history unlike any other state. What better way to immerse yourself in all Louisiana has to offer than by visiting one, or all, of its breathtaking National Parks.
With over 400 National Parks scattered across the U.S., attempting to visit each one might seem impossible, but you can check 8 of them off your list right here in Louisiana. Whether you're interesting in nature, history, or even music, the Pelican State has a national park for everyone.
- The Atchafalaya National Heritage Area
- The Cane River National Heritage Area
- Cane River Creole National Historical Park
- El Camino Real de los Tejas National Historic Trail
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park
- Poverty Point National Monument
- Vicksburg National Military Park
For more details on all that Louisiana's National Parks have to offer or if you want to see a full list of every U.S. National Park, take a peak at the National Park Service website.