I-10 Lane & Ramp Closures Happening Throughout St. Martin Parish All Week
UPDATE: Here are additional lane closures scheduled for I-10 in St. Martin Parish.
- I-10 Westbound from MM 116 to 117.45: Left lane will be closed for striping work on Friday from 8 PM to 6 AM, weather permitting.
- There will be alternating nightly lane closures on LA 347 (Cemetery Highway) from East Bridge Street to Gertrude Drive in both directions. This is to facilitate catch basin and pipe cleaning operations. The closure will last until Saturday, June 23 at 6 AM, weather permitting.
Due to the I-10 Widening Project and other road work, there are various projects scheduled for this week throughout St. Martin Parish.
- I-10 Westbound from Exit 109 - LA 328 (Breaux Bridge) to the Bayou Teche Bridge (Lafayette Parish): Left lane will be closed Tuesday from 8 PM to 6 AM, weather permitting. This is to allow crews to erect span girders.
- I-10 Eastbound from MM 114 to 115.56: Left lane will be closed for striping work on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8 PM to 6 AM, weather permitting.
- I-10 Eastbound at Exit 121 - LA 3177 (Butte La Rose): Exit ramp will be closed to repair the impact attenuator at the ramp on Tuesday from 8 PM to 10 AM, weather permitting. Detour: Exit 127 - LA 975 (Whiskey Bay) to I-10 westbound to Butte La Rose exit.